Na-Pukhuri Archaeological site
The Shivadol at Na-Pukhuri or Rudrasagar in Sivasagar District is a great architectural piece of Ahom era, built during the reign of Swargadew Lakshmi Singha in 1773 AD. Measuring 25.95 m height, the temple is raised on an octagonal ground-plan. The Rudrasagar tank on the bank of which the temple is located is a hub of natural life. During winter, this area becomes a chosen destination for migratory birds.
Na-Pukhuri Archaeological site is under the juridiction of Gaurisagar PS. Their contact number as per our record is 03772-250089.
Nearest Madical Facilty to Na-Pukhuri Archaeological site is Sivasagar Civil Hospital. Their contact number as per our record is 060267-40139.