Hosted By NIC |
Designed by Web.Com (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Hide Menu
Show Navigation
Plan Your Tour  |  Before you Go

To travel to some of the northeastern states, Domestic Indian tourists need an Inner Line Permit or ILP and foreign tourists require a Protected Area Permit or PAP. However, Assam does not require any entry permits for Indians or Foreigners

Hide Show
Show Menu